Recorduri incredibile

Moderator: vali003

Scrie răspuns
vali003
site team
site team

Recorduri incredibile

Mesaj de vali003 » 30 Iun 2010, 15:08

Pentru cei care sint familiarizati cu limba engleza va copiez mai jos doua recorduri incredibile , primul- 80 de crapi prinsi in o zi de pescuit cu o singura lanseta , crapii cintarind intre 5 si 15 kg. , al doilea- 62 de crapi prinsi tot pe perioada unei zile - o zi de pescuit inseamna de la rasarit la apusul soarelui - acestia fiind prinsi la o lanseta cu pluta , aveti in continuare articolul . Aceste recorduri au fost stabilite , pe fluviul StLawrence , Long Sault in Canada .

Hi Guys,

This week is my first chance to get back on the forum after a hectic six weeks busy with customers and I would like to say a few words about what is actually involved to beat these records. Both Paul’s 80 fish on the lead and geezers 62 on the float.

I am guessing readers of these posts will fall into two categories, those who are a little sceptical about the numbers, and those who dream about a days fishing like that.

To take the second point first, few will actually realize or have experienced what it is like when the fish are bang on, and how hard you have to work to keep them, and how much pain you go through…truthfully such a day hurts. Your back, arms, shoulders and kidneys are agony after 30 fish. Paul’s 80 fish worked out to one fish every 9 minutes over 12 hours. He had two rods set up, as soon a fish was on the mat he cast in the second and threw in more bait. Often the second rod was going off before the fish on the mat was returned.

Paul was fortunate his fish were under the rod tip, less than 20 feet out and in a flow, allowing him to feed by hand which is obviously much faster than having to use a catapult, spoon, or spod. But still landing this many fish is a super human feat. Remember very few of these fish (if any) were under 10 lb and many over 20 with some upper 20`s amongst them, and these fish fight hard. Paul fed six full buckets of corn in the session. !!!

Geezers feat was in a way harder, his fish were at 30 yards, and on the float we use lighter gear. I also know that the Geez lost his fish for 1 ½ hours in the middle of the day. So his fishing was not constant, rather a case of hitting them hard when they were there.

As to did it happen ???…… Both these guys are “proper” anglers; every fish was recorded on paper, apart from the big fish the weights were estimated but all recorded. Jason and I were visiting regularly all through the day and it was amazing that every time we were there the fish were coming constantly.

At the end the two guys were completely bolloxed. Truthfully they could barely stand. I was with Paul for the last five fish. At 75 fish we knew the old record was going, so he texted me to witness it happening. He decided to stop at 80 and I sat through the last few. He was holding the rod and it was just going off in his hand, and only the weight of the fish pulled him to his feet out of the chair. He could easily have got the 100, the fish were feeding as hard at the end as they were at the beginning . The spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak.

After Paul finished I moved around to see the Geez, he was like the walking dead. Fish 58 was a good 30. I could see straight away it was a good fish , but Geezer was in a trance, just trying to haul it in for the next one, and I do not think it really registered how big it was. I was telling him to take it easy, but it was not until it hit the surface at 40 yards that he suddenly woke up and paid attention.

These guys are fanatical anglers, dawn to dusk merchants who do not like to waste a moment of their holiday. The day after these catches neither fished at all. They were simply too tired and sore.

It happened all right, and it will take some beating. For catches like this you need all the factors in your favour. The right swim, the right conditions, the right wind, weather and pressure and an angler who is both experienced and able to exploit it and also mad enough to fish through the pain barriers. This was a special day…crazy bastards.

Thanks guys, days like that are what make all the 4 am starts worthwhile
Jeff

Amstel
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Recorduri incredibile

Mesaj de Amstel » 02 Iul 2010, 11:40

In ce perioada a anului ziceai ca merge bine pescuitul crapului acolo? :))

vali003
site team
site team

Mesaj de vali003 » 02 Iul 2010, 20:48

De la sfirsitul lui mai si pina la sfirsitul lunii iunie , vrei sa dai o fuga ???? :)) Cind esti hotarit dami un semn , mai astept de 2-3 ani pe cineva , oricum , eu abia am ajuns la 42 intr-o zi , pina sa ajung la asa recorduri........ :D

Amstel
Veteran
Veteran

Mesaj de Amstel » 03 Iul 2010, 01:05

Merci de intentie..era o "aroganta", cum imi zice un amic pe msg - eu nu mai am timp sa merg in Franta la pescuit, dar sa mai ajung si in Canada...cu toate ca mi-ar place :)

ps: Bula a stat la Arcul de Triumf cu un buchetul de flori in mana sa-i astepte pe americani timp de 50 de ani...asa o sa stai si tu in Canada asteptand pe "cineva" din Romania...ca e lipit cu glu :)) de glie si de "meserie". =))

timer
Veteran
Veteran

Mesaj de timer » 08 Iul 2010, 17:07

vali003
site team
site team

Mesaj de vali003 » 09 Iul 2010, 14:04

Gogule ........ ia uite ce baboi , cum te-ar fi scos el din criza :)) , dadeai la tot satul si lui grecu doar capul , nu de alta da sa fiti chit ,ca si el ii da lui nevastata :D .

Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Pescuit in afara tarii”